Mini electric cooker can be used in hotel guest rooms & suites, staff accommodation kitchens, pantry rooms in hospitals and office buildings, etc, see Fig.20.4.
Fig.20.4 Mini cooker - NEFF – GERMANY
· Materials; enameled steel or stainless steel.
· Counter top or built-in cabinet.
· Type of heating (electric resistance or electric induction, electric induction is recommended especially for hotel rooms, see Cooking area equipments for more information about differences between the electric resistance & induction).
· Number of hot plates (1 or 2).
· Power of each plate (depends on service nature, either it will be used for cooking, warming, hot beverage preparation, etc).
· Should have adjustable thermostat for each plate.
· See next example.
As shown in Fig.20.4, a Mini electric cooker with the following features; stainless steel casing, built-in type (recessed in a counter), electric induction heating, 2 hot plates 1 x Ø 145 mm /1.4 kW & 1 x Ø 210 mm / 2.2 KW at 230 Volts, adjustable thermostat for each plate, model (Domino ND 4430 N), manufactured by “Neff” – Germany. (See manufacturers' directory for more information about this company).